Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Politically Incorrect

It is amazing to me that a number of people I KNOW that are not voting in the primary.   I got a couple of  "It's just the primary"  HUH, WHAT?  Has NO one been paying attention.  With one of the closest Democratic races in like...before my time, every vote counts.   Now all my friends that plan to vote Republican, I could care less if you go vote or not.   If you are too lazy to vote just know this....next year, when you are fussing about gas prices, the war, the cost of groceries, insurance issues, or the quality of your kid's education, know that you will be lucky if I don't go ballistic on your butt.   I am so tired of people that fuss, but then don't research what the candidates are about, don't even know who their local officials are, aren't even registered to vote complaining.  Guess what, you don't vote, you have NO right to complain.   Thats the same as you not paying your cable bill, and then bitching because you have nothing to watch.   Now if you vote, and your candidate doesn't win you get the right to point out for the next four years to let everyone know how YOU didn't vote for such and such and how such and such is screwing up EVERYTHING.   That is how America works ya know.

No comments: